What's unique about this game?
- This Video Slot has 20 pay lines.
- At least three scatter symbols anywhere on the reels trigger free spins.
- The wild symbol substitutes for any symbol except for scatter and bonus.
- Three or more bonus symbols on consecutive reels, starting from the furthest reel to the right of an active pay line trigger the "Creepy Creatures" Bonus Game.
- In the bonus game, the player must bring to life one of the swamp monsters from his cocoon. If the player awakens the Grand Master Monster, he earns even more bonus cash.
- Bonus game winnings = bet x bonus game points
- Some games have the option of setting the balance for playing.
- This button allows the player to set a game balance for the specific playing session.
- To set a game balance, simply press the "Set Balance" button.
- The game balance can be equal or smaller than the player's current bankroll.
- The default is equal.
- To set a different game balance, select the "Other" option and enter the desired amount.
- Note that only full values can be entered, not decimals.
- Once a different balance has been entered, it will be displayed in the "Credits" display and the same amount will be reduced from the bankroll.
- Any winnings will be added first to the Credits display and only at the end of the playing session they will be added to the player's bankroll.
- It is possible to repress "Set Balance" again between rounds and modify any previously defined game balance.
- If the desired bet level is not supported by the defined balance, it will be automatically adjusted to the next possible level by gradually reducing the bet.
- Closing the game will reset the game balance.
- Game balance will be restored once recovering from a disconnection.
- Game balanace is available in both Real Money and Play Money modes.
Minimum bet: 0.05 X 1 Payline
Maximum bet: 10 X 20 Paylines
The player’s percentage of theoretical return is 95.59%