How to Play Slot Races
What are the Slot Races?
The Slot Races are high-speed casino tournaments where you race against your opponents in the bid to win as many points as possible before the time is up. The player with the most points by the end of the race is the winner!
How do I get started?
Registering to the races is totally FREE & easy. Log in to 888casino and look for the Slot Races Lobby! Any registered member can take part by selecting “Join” on a race of your choice via the main ‘Race Lobby’.
So what’s the deal?
The aim is to spin and win as many points as possible until the race is over. Spins of real-money and bonus-money qualify for the race. Remember to check the following before you spin to win:
- Bet Amount - Each race has its own unique minimum bet requirement. Spins below this minimum will not accumulate points for the race.
- Active Race – Every race has its time limit. Spins played before the race starts or after it ends, will not accumulate points for the race. Once the Slot Races timer hits zero (“00:00”), the race is over and rewards will be granted immediately.
- Race Spins – Only spins up to the maximum number specified for each race will accumulate race points. During the race, the number of spins displayed represents the number of spins left until you reach the maximum, and are updated as you play. Spins made with FreePlay or Free Spin vouchers earned from promotions will not accumulate race points.
What can I win?
Each race offers a different number of prizes. Finish in one of the specified winning positions to win the listed prize. Prizes can be FreePlay, Free Spins, Bonuses and even Cash prizes! The daily “Main Event” race gives you even BIGGER prizes, so definitely make sure you grab your spot!
How can I win the race?
The player with the most points wins the race and will be granted their reward instantly at the end of the race! The races are jam-packed with point boosting features, so there are loads of chances to build up your points! Here’s what each booster will give you:
- “Win”- Pay-out is up to 5 times your bet amount = 5 points
- “Jumbo Win”- Pay-out is between 5 times & 15 times your bet amount = 50 points
- “Monster Win”- Pay-out is 15 times or more your bet amount= 500 points
- “Double Jumbo”- Get two Jumbo Wins = 100 points
- “Super Booster”- Hit one of the game special features - “Bonus Round”, “Free Spin” or “Pick Me” = 500 points
Note: Points are not real-money. It is the accumulation of points that determines who wins each race and gets rewards.
How can I see how I’m doing?
It couldn’t be easier to follow your progress as you race for victory. Follow the Race leaderboard panel on your screen as you play. Get real-time updates on how you and your competitors are ranking, including a breakdown of your points, spins and time remaining. The perfect accompaniment for your race to the top!
What if there’s a tie?
In the event of a tie, the first player who accumulated the points will win the prize.
- Only players with a registered 888casino account can participate in a race.
- You can register to enter a race by selecting “Join” in the Races Lobby.
- You are able to register to enter a race after it has already begun, and at any time before the race has finished.
- Once you have registered to enter a race, to accumulate race points you must bet and spin on the applicable slots game. Subject to your spin/bet complying with section 5 below, you will accumulate race points every time you win from a spin as set out in the game rules above.
- For each race the following will be displayed in the Race Lobby:
- Minimum bet amount – this is the minimum amount that you must bet per spin. Any spins made with bets lower than the minimum amount will not accumulate race points, even if you win.
- Maximum spins limit – this is the maximum number of spins that you may make during the race that may accumulate race points. Any spins made after the maximum spin limit is reached will not accumulate race points, even if you win.
- Race duration – this is the duration for which the race will last. Only spins made during this time may accumulate race points. When the clock stops, the race ends. Any spins after the end of the race, will not accumulate race points, even if you win.
- Bets may be made with real money or bonus money (restricted money). The use of FreePlay or Free Spins will not accumulate points.
- Rounds that are not completed by the time the race ends (once the Slot Races timer hits zero) – will not accumulate race points.
- The “Super Booster” feature will not be available in all games.
- The Race leaderboard panel will not be available in all games played in mobile devices.
- Jackpot wins do not accumulate race points.
- In the instance that you use bonus money and your wins exceed any bonus cap (should there be one), you will accumulate race points in respect of the full win amount (not just up to the bonus cap). See our Bonus Policy and below for more on bonus caps and how these can limit your real money winnings.
- You may check your rank in the race at any time by viewing the leaderboard. Players are ranked by race points accumulated. Before any race points have been accumulated players will appear in order of the time they registered to enter the race. In which case, the earliest registered player will be ranked first.
- At the end of the race, players will be ranked by how many race points they have accumulated during the race (with the player that has accumulated the most race points ranked first). The rewards for each race vary and are set out in the Race Lobby.
- You will be only be eligible to receive a prize if you have placed at least one bet which meets the race’s minimum bet amount and you have ranked in one of the places that qualify for a prize on the leaderboard. The places that qualify for a prize vary by race and are set out in the Race Lobby.
- If you are eligible for a prize and have the same number of race points as one or more players, you and the other player(s) will be ranked according to who accumulated the points first.
- All prizes are granted at the end of the race. You can view your winnings in the “My Account” tab. Prizes may consist of FreePlay, Free Spins, bonus funds or real money funds.
- If you win FreePlay, the following terms will apply:
- FreePlay expires within 14 days of being granted.
- FreePlay is valid for selected games only and can be divided in any way between those games.
- Winnings from the use of FreePlay are granted as bonus funds (not real money) and are only granted after you have finished playing the entire FreePlay amount.
- Winnings generated using FreePlay are limited to an amount equal to the amount of FreePlay granted (e.g. if you are granted £10 FreePlay, your winnings are capped at £10 in bonus funds), unless you hit the Jackpot!!
- If you win Free Spins, the following terms will apply:
- Free Spins expire within 14 days of being granted.
- Free Spins are set at a pre-defined bet amount per spin and must be used individually (they cannot be combined). For example, you might be granted 20 Free Spins at a bet amount per spin of £0.5 (which is worth a total of £10); you cannot play all £10 at once, you can only bet £0.5 per spin when using the Free Spins. The bet amount will vary per race and will be stated in the applicable prize section.
- Free Spins are valid for selected games only and can be divided in any way between those games.
- Winnings from the use of Free Spins are granted as bonus funds and are only granted after the member has finished playing all their Free Spins
- Winnings generated using Free Spins are limited to an amount equal to the pre-defined bet amount multiplied by the amount of the Free Spins granted (e.g. 20 Free Spins x £0.5 bet per round=£10 Max win), unless you hit the Jackpot!!
- The following terms will apply to any bonus funds that you win (whether directly from a race or as the winnings generated from your use of FreePlay or Free Spins):
- In order to withdraw the bonus funds and any winnings derived from that bonus, you will need to wager an amount totalling no less than 30 times the bonus amount granted, within 90 days of being granted that bonus. For example, to withdraw a £10 bonus and any related winnings, you would need to wager £300. Wagering on certain games will contribute different amounts towards meeting this wagering requirement. See Wagering Contributions Table below for more.
- Withdrawing funds: Available withdrawal amount is subject to minimum and maximum limits. If your withdrawal request is for less than the relevant allowable amount, the funds will be returned to your Bankroll. For further info see our Withdrawal Policy.
- Except for jackpot wins, wins generated through the use bonus funds are capped at £500.
- Bonuses cannot be used for Sport or Poker bets.
- If you are disconnected from a session in a game prior to the race starting and you reopen the session after the race has started, the disconnected round (i.e. the spin that you were playing immediately before being disconnected) will be continued but any winnings from this round will not accumulate race points. Any subsequent spins (which satisfy the requirements in section 5 above) will accumulate points in the normal way.
- If you are disconnected from a session in a game during the race, you will be able to re-enter and resume that specific round (and winnings from that round will accumulate race points) and continue the race but you will not receive any additional time for the time missed during the disconnection.
- If you have been disconnected before the race comes to an end and do not resume the disconnected round before the race ends, winnings from that round will not accumulate race points. Your rank will be calculated according to all other rounds played prior to the disconnection.
- Each race is available for players from different jurisdictions and therefore you may be competing against players based in other countries.
- All individual game rules apply to each slot game played in each race.
- 888casino may cancel a scheduled race prior to the start of the race.
- 888casino may make changes to the configuration of any of the races and their prizes prior to the start of the race.
- 888casino Bonus Policy & terms and conditions apply.
|Game Category||Game Contribution|
|Video Slots & Slots, Scratch card, Keno, Race, Arcade, Dice and all other games that do not appear in the table||100%|
|All versions of Roulette, Pai Gow Poker, Caribbean Poker, Triple Card Poker & Poker table games||20%|
|All versions of Blackjack, Live Casino games, Hi-Lo, VideoPoker, Power Video Poker, Baccarat||10%|