This video slot has 5 reels and up to 9 paylines. Big prizes await in the Pick Me bonus game, which can be triggered with the right combination of symbols. Don’t skimp on the scatters! Scatter symbols unlock free spins all round long. What’s better than free spins?
Icons and Symbols
Standard game symbols include the 10; J, Q, K and A. Special symbols include one gentlemen gambler symbol and four lovely lady symbols.
Land 3 or more Scatter symbols anywhere on the reels to trigger your free spins in the following amounts:
- 3 Scatter Symbols = 10 Free Spins
- 4 Scatter Symbols = 20 Free Spins
- 5 Scatter Symbols = 30 Free Spins
The red wild symbol substitutes for any symbol except the Scatter symbol and is easily the best way to up your chances of a winning combination.
Land a blue Wild symbol and see an automatic x3 multiplier added to your bet line.
Pick Me Bonus Game
Get your free bonus slots prize now with the Pick Me bonus game! Just land any two of the top symbols (the symbols with the gentlemen or lovely lady) in the center of reels 1 and 5 to trigger the Pick Me. Two Pick Me symbols will appear on the reels, simply pick one to activate your free prize, which will be added directly to your payline win!
Game terminology for buttons and displays:
SPIN (or play button): Start the next round of action.
LINES: The total number of lines in play. In most games this can be adjusted by using the arrow (“< >”) or plus/minus (“+ -”) keys.
BET: The current bet amount per line. In most games this can be adjusted by using the arrow (“< >”) or plus/minus (“+ -”) keys.
MAX BET: Automatically wager the maximum possible bet based on current coin value and # of active paylines (depending on the game).
TOTAL BET: The total amount to be wagered in the next spin (calculated by the # of active paylines and bet per line amount).
LEVEL: Normally available in levels 1 through 10 (and sometimes differently), this setting adjusts the number of coins wagered in a round, with level 1 being the lowest number of coins and 10 being the highest. Not available in all games.
AUTOPLAY: Activate computer play mode, where the computer plays your spins on your behalf. In most games you can set the number of autoplay rounds to x10, x25, x50 or x75.
PAYTABLE (i): Displays all winning combinations and payouts available for current game.
PAID: Amount of winnings to be paid to player during a winning round.
JACKPOT: In progressive jackpot games, the current jackpot amount will be shown here.
- All symbols pay left to right on consecutive reels of an active slot payline (starting with the leftmost reel), except the Scatter and Pick Me game symbols.
- All wins are multiplied by the bet per line except for scatter wins which are sometimes multiplied by the total bet (depending on game).
- Only the highest win will be paid on each of the active paylines.
- A winning combination of wild symbols does not pay anything by itself.
- In some slot machine games you can click on MAX BET to maximize both lines and bet per line (depending on the game).
- Some games do not offer the Max lines or Max Bet options. In this case, you must manually select your lines and betting amount, then click Spin.
- To view the video slot's different winning combinations and special features click Paytable or Info ("ï") on the video slot’s button panel (may differ in some machines).
- You may see your total winnings in the display window.
- Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
The online slot game rules apply for mobile as well. On mobile the bet is determined for total bet – there is no denomination selection per line.
For the full and official game instructions go here
||Pick Me Game