- Irish Riches has 5 reels and up to 15 possible paylines.
- Free spins are earned by 3 or more Scatter symbols appearing anywhere on the reels during a game.
- All of your important buttons including Bet, Bet Max, Spin and autoplay selections are located along the bottom of the screen.
- Keep an eye on that Leprechaun! He's sitting on top of his pot of gold, which includes a ticking progressive jackpot that lets you know just how much treasure awaits.
- Remember your symbols! Standard symbols include the 10, J, Q, K, and A as well as special icons like the Leprechaun hat, harp and beer mug.
Extra wild symbols will appear on the reels during free spin sessions and may change positions from time to time. The number of additional Wilds may vary from one free spin game to the next. The Sticky Wilds give players an increased percentage of winning prizes.
Follow the rainbow and find the gold! Land 3 Bonus symbols anywhere on the slot reels to activate the Leprechaun's Rainbow bonus game! Sit back and relax as the Leprechaun himself appears to give players two exciting rounds of guaranteed prizes, which can include cash and bonus multipliers.
Game terminology for buttons and displays:
SPIN (or play button): Start the next round of action.
LINES: The total number of lines in play. In most games this can be adjusted by using the arrow (“< >”) or plus/minus (“+ -”) keys.
BET: The current bet amount per line. In most games this can be adjusted by using the arrow (“< >”) or plus/minus (“+ -”) keys.
MAX BET: Automatically wager the maximum possible bet based on current coin value and # of active paylines (depending on the game).
TOTAL BET: The total amount to be wagered in the next spin (calculated by the # of active paylines and bet per line amount).
LEVEL: Normally available in levels 1 through 10 (and sometimes differently), this setting adjusts the number of coins wagered in a round, with level 1 being the lowest number of coins and 10 being the highest. Not available in all games.
AUTOPLAY: Activate computer play mode, where the computer plays your spins on your behalf. In most games you can set the number of autoplay rounds to x10, x25, x50 or x75.
PAYTABLE (i): Displays all winning combinations and payouts available for current game.
PAID: Amount of winnings to be paid to player during a winning round.
JACKPOT: In progressive jackpot games, the current jackpot amount will be shown here.
- The wild symbol substitutes for any symbol except for Scatter and Bonus. It does not pay anything by itself.
- Free spins will play the same bet per line as the original game.
- All symbols pay left to right on consecutive reels of an active payline (starting with the leftmost reel).
- All wins are multiplied by the credits bet per line.
- Bonus game wins are paid in addition to payline wins.
- Only the highest win will be paid on each of the active paylines.
- To view the different winning combinations and special features click PAYTABLE or Info on the machine's button panel (may differ in some machines).
- It is possible to verify the total win amount by viewing the 'Paid' display window.
- You can also use the Autoplay option to have the computer spin for you. Choose the number of spins you want to play from the control panel. You can select x10, x25, x50 or x75 spins (may differ in some machines). You can stop Autoplay at any time. Autoplay pauses for bonus rounds and free spins.
- Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
The online slot game rules apply for mobile as well. On mobile the bet is determined for total bet – there is no denomination selection per line.
For the full and official game instructions go here.