This video slot has 5-reels and fixed 20 paylines. Use Scatter symbols to activate free spins and ramp up payday chances!
Jack and the Beanstalk has a coin value range of £0.01 to £0.50. A maximum of 10 coins can be wagered per line.
Icons and Symbols
Standard symbols include the 10, J, Q, K, A as well as unique symbols including the axe, goat, treasure chest, water can, and Jack himself.
Earn 10 free spins by landing three or more Scatter symbols at any point on the reels. If three or more Scatter symbols appear on the reels during a free spin, players will automatically be awarded another five additional free spins. Double up! Free spins and the Walking Wild bonus can be triggered in the same round, at which point the free spins are played first, followed by the Walking Wild. Get a win with a free spin along with a wild symbol for an instant x3 coin payout!
The Walking Wild
It’s all about getting wild. When a wild symbol lands on any reel, a re-spin is triggered immediately. During a re-spin, the Wild symbol will move one reel to the left for an increase payday opportunity. Don’t stop! Re-spins continue for as long as a Wild symbol is active on a reel. If a Wild appears during a free spin, the free spin will automatically stop and the Wild feature becomes active. At the end of the Wild feature, the free spins will resume.
Grab those money bags! Get two or more money bag symbols on the fifth reel during a free spin and activate the following Wild features:
2 Stacked Money Bags
= Collect 3 key symbols, plus the subsequent Wild appearing on the reels will become a Stacked Wild of 2 money bag symbols.
3 Stacked Golden Hens
= Collect 6 key symbols, and the subsequent Wild appearing on the reels will become a Stacked Wild showing 3 golden hen symbols.
Expanding Golden Harps
= Collect 9 key symbols, and the subsequent Wild appearing on the reels will become an Expanding Wild showing a golden harp symbol. The Wild will expand to cover the entire reel. At the end of the free spin session, all symbols will be discarded.
Game terminology for buttons and displays:
SPIN (or play button): Start the next round of action.
LINES: The total number of lines in play. In most games this can be adjusted by using the arrow (“< >”) or plus/minus (“+ -”) keys.
BET: The current bet amount per line. In most games this can be adjusted by using the arrow (“< >”) or plus/minus (“+ -”) keys.
MAX BET: Automatically wager the maximum possible bet based on current coin value and # of active paylines (depending on the game).
TOTAL BET: The total amount to be wagered in the next spin (calculated by the # of active paylines and bet per line amount).
LEVEL: Normally available in levels 1 through 10 (and sometimes differently), this setting adjusts the number of coins wagered in a round, with level 1 being the lowest number of coins and 10 being the highest. Not available in all games.
AUTOPLAY: Activate computer play mode, where the computer plays your spins on your behalf. In most games you can set the number of autoplay rounds to x10, x25, x50 or x75.
PAYTABLE (i): Displays all winning combinations and payouts available for current game.
PAID: Amount of winnings to be paid to player during a winning round.
JACKPOT: In progressive jackpot games, the current jackpot amount will be shown here.
- Jack and the Beanstalk is a 5-reel, 3-row video slot that features Treasure Collection in Free Spins, and Walking Wilds with re-spins.
- Play 20 fixed bet lines at different bet levels and coin values.
- Wild symbol substitutes for all symbols except Scatter and Key symbols.
- In the main game, Wild symbols appear on reels 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- During re-spins, Wild symbols appear on reels 2, 3, and 4.
- All wins with Wild symbols pay coin win x3.
- The key symbols are only available on reel 5 in Free Spins.
- Only the highest win per active bet line is paid.
- Bet line wins pay if in succession from leftmost to right.
- Simultaneous wins on different bet lines are added.
- A bet line win in currency is equal to the win in coins multiplied by the coin value.
- Coin wins on Scatter symbols are added to any bet line wins.
- Wins pay on selected bet lines, except for Scatter symbols.
- Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
The slot machine game rules apply for mobile as well. On mobile the bet is determined for total bet – there is no denomination selection per line.