- This video slot has 5 reels and up to 25 paylines.
- Start earning your free spins right away! Just get three of more Castle Scatter symbols in any position to unlock the following free spin amounts:
- 3 Castle Scatters = 15 Free Spins
- 4 Castle Scatters = 25 Free Spins
- 5 Castle Scatters = 50 Free Spins
- Be a wild thing! Wild symbols allow you to win more often, so always be on the lookout for them.
Once Upon a Dime Wild
Automatically double your prize whenever you land one or more Once Upon a Dime Wild symbols. Plus, the wild symbol substitutes for any other symbol in the game except the Castle Scatter.
Want a massive payday? Just land the Prince symbol on any line and watch your line bet multiply all the way up to x2500!
Game terminology for buttons and displays:
SPIN (or play button): Start the next round of action.
LINES: The total number of lines in play. In most games this can be adjusted by using the arrow (“< >”) or plus/minus (“+ -”) keys.
BET: The current bet amount per line. In most games this can be adjusted by using the arrow (“< >”) or plus/minus (“+ -”) keys.
MAX BET: Automatically wager the maximum possible bet based on current coin value and # of active paylines (depending on the game).
TOTAL BET: The total amount to be wagered in the next spin (calculated by the # of active paylines and bet per line amount).
LEVEL: Normally available in levels 1 through 10 (and sometimes differently), this setting adjusts the number of coins wagered in a round, with level 1 being the lowest number of coins and 10 being the highest. Not available in all games.
AUTOPLAY: Activate computer play mode, where the computer plays your spins on your behalf. In most games you can set the number of autoplay rounds to x10, x25, x50 or x75.
PAYTABLE (i): Displays all winning combinations and payouts available for current game.
PAID: Amount of winnings to be paid to player during a winning round.
JACKPOT: In progressive jackpot games, the current jackpot amount will be shown here.
- All symbols pay left to right on consecutive reels of an active payline (starting with the leftmost reel). In some games scatter and bonus symbols are paid anywhere on the reels.
- All wins are multiplied by the bet per line, except for scatter wins which are, instead, multiplied by the total bet (depending on game).
- Scatter wins are paid in addition to payline wins.
- Only the highest win will be paid on each of the active paylines.
- To bet the maximum lines allowed (amount differs between machines), click MAX LINES. This will automatically spin the reels for you and the bet will be wagered.
- In some games you can click on MAX BET to maximize both lines and bets per line.
- Please note that some games do not have Max lines or Max Bet options. In this case, you must manually select your lines and bet per amount, and then click Spin.
- To view the different winning combinations and special features click PAYTABLE or Info on the machine's button panel.
- Wins on different pay lines are added together.
- You may also utilize the Autoplay function to have the computer spin for you. Select the number of spins (by clicking the -/+ buttons or - depending on the game - choose a predefined number) and click on AUTOPLAY. You can stop the Autoplay function at any time. Autoplay pauses for free spins.
- Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
The game rules apply for mobile as well.
On mobile the bet is determined for total bet – there is no denomination selection per line.
For the full and official game instructions go here.
||Castle Scatter Symbol