There are 5 reels with up to 10 paylines.
All important buttons including COIN VALUE, MAX BET, AUTOPLAY and LEVEL are located at the bottom of the screen.
Hit the SPIN button in the middle of the bottom of the screen to start a round.
Play Both Ways
Starburst is happy to double your chances of a big payday every round by allowing for a qualifying payout of three or more symbols of the same type to appear, either from the leftmost or rightmost part of the reels. That's double the odds and double the fun!
In Starburst, the Wilds are not standard symbols and will only appear at random on reels 2, 3 and 4. When a Wild appears, it expands to cover the entire reel, thus making the full reel wild for that turn plus the next turn. If another Wild appears during the re-spin, the same effect happens, repeating until no more new Wilds come up, thus ending the Wild round.
Game terminology for buttons and displays:
SPIN (or play button): Start the next round of action.
LINES: The total number of lines in play. In most games this can be adjusted by using the arrow (“< >”) or plus/minus (“+ -”) keys.
BET: The current bet amount per line. In most games this can be adjusted by using the arrow (“< >”) or plus/minus (“+ -”) keys.
MAX BET: Automatically wager the maximum possible bet based on current coin value and # of active paylines (depending on the game).
TOTAL BET: The total amount to be wagered in the next spin (calculated by the # of active paylines and bet per line amount).
LEVEL: Normally available in levels 1 through 10 (and sometimes differently), this setting adjusts the number of coins wagered in a round, with level 1 being the lowest number of coins and 10 being the highest. Not available in all games.
AUTOPLAY: Activate computer play mode, where the computer plays your spins on your behalf. In most games you can set the number of autoplay rounds to x10, x25, x50 or x75.
PAYTABLE (i): Displays all winning combinations and payouts available for current game.
PAID: Amount of winnings to be paid to player during a winning round.
JACKPOT: In progressive jackpot games, the current jackpot amount will be shown here.
- Starburst™ is a 5-reel, 3-row video slot featuring the Starburst™ Wild with re-spins, and win both ways.
- You can play 1 to 10 bet lines at different bet levels and coin values.
- The Starburst™ Wild symbols can only appear on reels 2, 3 and 4.
- One or more Starburst™ Wilds appearing anywhere on reels 2, 3, or 4 activates the Starburst™ Wild feature.
- During the Starburst™ Wild feature, the Starburst™ Wilds expand to cover the entire reel and remain in place while the other reels re-spin.
- If a new Starburst™ Wild appears during a re-spin, it expands and holds in place together with any previously expanded Starburst™ Wilds for another re-spin.
- The Starburst™ Wild feature ends when no new Starburst™ Wilds appear during a re-spin.
- Up to 2 additional Starburst™ Wild symbols can appear after a Starburst™ Wild activates a re-spin, triggering 1 additional re-spin for each appearing Starburst™ Wild symbol, for a maximum of 3 re-spins.
- Re-spins are played at the same bet as the round activating the re-spins.
- Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
The game rules apply for mobile as well.
On mobile the bet is determined for total bet – there is no denomination selection per line.