This video slot has 5-reels and up to 9 active paylines. Run the table with free spins! Just land 3 or more Scatter symbols. Become the Master of Spin in the exclusive Top Spin Snooker bonus game. As always, your wilds are your best chance to hit on active paylines during standard spins.
This online slot has a minimum wager per spin of 0.05 and a maximum of 90 on full paylines.
Icons and Symbols
Symbols include the pink, blue, brown, green and yellow snooker balls, plus special icons including the trophy, rack, pocket, table and cue.
Land 3 or more Scatter (the rack icon) symbols on an active payline to trigger the following free spins:
3 Scatter Symbols = 10 Free Spins 4 Scatter Symbols = 20 Free Spins 5 Scatter Symbols = 30 Free Spins
The pocket icon is the wild symbol in this casino slot and can substitute for all other symbols except Scatter and Bonus symbols.
Master of Spin Bonus Game
Land 3 or more bonus symbols on an active payline to see if you have what it takes to be the Master of Spin! During the Master of Spin bonus game, players have up to 7 rounds to select the most valuable snooker balls on the table to earn cash prizes. The game ends when you either survive all 7 rounds or choose the “Game Over” ball.
Game terminology for buttons and displays:
SPIN (or play button): Start the next round of action. LINES: The total number of lines in play. In most games this can be adjusted by using the arrow (“< >”) or plus/minus (“+ -”) keys.
BET: The current bet amount per line. In most games this can be adjusted by using the arrow (“< >”) or plus/minus (“+ -”) keys.
MAX BET: Automatically wager the maximum possible bet based on current coin value and # of active paylines (depending on the game).
TOTAL BET: The total amount to be wagered in the next spin (calculated by the # of active paylines and bet per line amount).
LEVEL: Normally available in levels 1 through 10 (and sometimes differently), this setting adjusts the number of coins wagered in a round, with level 1 being the lowest number of coins and 10 being the highest. Not available in all games.
AUTOPLAY: Activate computer play mode, where the computer plays your spins on your behalf. In most games you can set the number of autoplay rounds to x10, x25, x50 or x75.
PAYTABLE (i): Displays all winning combinations and payouts available for current game.
PAID: Amount of winnings to be paid to player during a winning round.
JACKPOT: In progressive jackpot games, the current jackpot amount will be shown here.
- Your bet amount equals the number of fixed lines multiplied by the bet per line value.
- To change the bet per line Player should change the total bet.
- All symbols pay left to right on consecutive reels of an active pay line (starting with the leftmost reel). In some games scatter and bonus symbols are paid anywhere on the reels.
- All wins are multiplied by the bet per line except for scatter wins which are sometimes multiplied by the total bet (depending on game).
- Only the highest win will be paid on each of the active pay lines.
- The combinations of scattered symbols pay only the highest prize.
- A winning combination of wild symbols does not pay anything by itself.
- To view the different winning combinations and special features click PAYTABLE or Info on the machine's button panel (may differ).
- Wins on different pay lines are added together.
- You can stop the AUTO PLAY function at any time. Auto Play pauses for Free Spins and Bonus rounds.
- Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
For the full and official game instructions go here
||Master of Spin