Don't be afraid to Level up! Select what level you would like to play at using the LEVEL SELECTOR. For each level increase (starting at 1, ending at 10), an additional 25 coins are played per round.
Time to get Wild! The Wild symbols can substitute for all symbols in Twin Spin and will only appear on reels 2, 3, 4 and 5.
All of your important buttons including COIN VALUE, AUTO PLAY, MAX BET and SPIN are located along the bottom line of the screen.
Your winnings are displayed in the middle of the screen directly underneath the reels.
Twin Spin Feature
The most exciting draw of Twin Spin is its namesake feature, the twin spin. During each round, two of the five reels will spin together simultaneously and feature identical symbols. This can include any combination of reels including the first two, last two or any in-between combination. Your chances of winning are better when the two matching reels are connected to each other (as opposed to reels one and five spinning together). It's the most fun you've ever had on a five reel game!
Game terminology for buttons and displays:
SPIN (or play button): Start the next round of action.
LINES: The total number of lines in play. In most games this can be adjusted by using the arrow (“< >”) or plus/minus (“+ -”) keys.
BET: The current bet amount per line. In most games this can be adjusted by using the arrow (“< >”) or plus/minus (“+ -”) keys.
MAX BET: Automatically wager the maximum possible bet based on current coin value and # of active paylines (depending on the game).
TOTAL BET: The total amount to be wagered in the next spin (calculated by the # of active paylines and bet per line amount).
LEVEL: Normally available in levels 1 through 10 (and sometimes differently), this setting adjusts the number of coins wagered in a round, with level 1 being the lowest number of coins and 10 being the highest. Not available in all games.
AUTOPLAY: Activate computer play mode, where the computer plays your spins on your behalf. In most games you can set the number of autoplay rounds to x10, x25, x50 or x75.
PAYTABLE (i): Displays all winning combinations and payouts available for current game.
PAID: Amount of winnings to be paid to player during a winning round.
JACKPOT: In progressive jackpot games, the current jackpot amount will be shown here.
- Twin Spin™ is a 5-reel video slot with 243 Ways to Win. The game features Wild substitutions and a Twin Reel feature on every spin offering even more chances for big wins.
- The game is played with 243 ways to win, 1-10 levels (25 coins per level) and different coin values.
- There are no bet lines.
- The total win in currency is equal to the total win in coins multiplied by the coin value.
- Matching symbols in any position on three or more adjacent reels, starting from leftmost reel to the rightmost reel is a winning combination.
- Only the longest matching combination per symbol is paid.
- More wins are created when additional instances of the same symbol appear on the same reels that create the longest way to win.
- Simultaneous wins for different symbols are added.
- All wins pay on winning symbol combinations only.
- For the total symbol win, multiply the number of matching symbols appearing on one reel by the number of matching symbols on each other reel in the longest winning combination. Multiply the result by the coin win amount for the longest winning symbol combination according to the PAYTABLE or Info on the machine's button panel (may differ in some machines). The total win for the spin is the sum of symbol wins for each symbol type.
- Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
The game rules apply for mobile as well.
On mobile the bet is determined for total bet – there is no denomination selection per line.
||Twin Spin Reel Game