- This video slot has 5-reels and 20 paylines.
- Wild wins! Land exclusive wild symbols to dramatically increase your chances to win big!
- Get dozens of free rounds by unlocking your free spin bonuses.
Players must play the 20 paylines every spin, with a minimum wager of $0.01 and a maximum of $10 per line, for a minimum total wager of $0.20 and a maximum of $200 per spin.
Icons and Symbols
Standard game symbols include the 10; J, Q, K and A, while special symbols include the lion, rhino, tiger, merrkat and zebra.
Born to be Wild
Be the king of the jungle with the lion wild symbol! The lion substitutes for any other symbol in the game, and landing five lion wilds on any active payline nets you the standard game jackpot!
Locking and Spin
Wild Gambler is one of the only casino slot titles where you can lock in your wild symbols so that they won’t move on the next spin. They can be locked in any chosen pattern, but keep in mind your wager amount will increase automatically by using the lock feature.
Trigger a thrilling 8 free spins simply by landing 5 meerkat symbols on any spin or lock and spin round.
Game terminology for buttons and displays:
SPIN (or play button): Start the next round of action.
LINES: The total number of lines in play. In most games this can be adjusted by using the arrow (“< >”) or plus/minus (“+ -”) keys.
BET: The current bet amount per line. In most games this can be adjusted by using the arrow (“< >”) or plus/minus (“+ -”) keys.
MAX BET: Automatically wager the maximum possible bet based on current coin value and # of active paylines (depending on the game).
TOTAL BET: The total amount to be wagered in the next spin (calculated by the # of active paylines and bet per line amount).
LEVEL: Normally available in levels 1 through 10 (and sometimes differently), this setting adjusts the number of coins wagered in a round, with level 1 being the lowest number of coins and 10 being the highest. Not available in all games. AUTOPLAY: Activate computer play mode, where the computer plays your spins on your behalf. In most games you can set the number of autoplay rounds to x10, x25, x50 or x75.
PAYTABLE (i): Displays all winning combinations and payouts available for current game.
PAID: Amount of winnings to be paid to player during a winning round.
JACKPOT: In progressive jackpot games, the current jackpot amount will be shown here.
- If the combination of symbols appearing on the reels forms a line win of 3, 4 or 5 matching symbols (starting from the left) then you win.
- Any symbols that form part of a win will then animate and the win amounts shown accordingly.
- Wild symbols can substitute for any other symbol to help form wins.
- Wild symbols also award a win themselves if there are 5 of them on a winline.
- During Free spins any wilds that appear will stay in place for the remaining spins - so you can get more and more wilds build up.
- Occasionally Meerkats will appear at the bottom of the screen holding up letters after a spin.
- If they hold up 5 letters (to spell Bonus) then the freespins bonus feature is activated.
- The number of free spins awarded is always 8 and these are all played at the same STAKE that was used when free spins were triggered.
- Any wilds that were on the reels at the end of the spin where free spins were triggered will be locked and stay locked for all the free spins.
- It is not possible to re-trigger free spins within free spins.
- Free spins use a different reel set to the normal reels, however the payout amounts are all the same.
- Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
The game rules apply for mobile as well.
On mobile the bet is determined for total bet – there is no denomination selection per line.
For the full and official game instructions go here