SCOBE’S FINAL ROULETTE BRUSHSTROKES
PLAYING ROULETTE ONLINE AS OPPOSED TO IN A LAND BASED CASINO
I am not opposed to people playing casino games in the comfort of their own homes but there can definitely be a downside to such an activity. You cannot allow yourself to get so involved that you lose sight of how much money you have given yourself to play with.
Discipline is needed in any casino but at home that discipline has to be rock steady.
If you want to play at home you must – as in must, must, must – have a steady 401G and bet within the limits of that 401G. To do otherwise is asking to be hurt and no one wants that.
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT…THE FOLLOWING KEY ELEMENTS COUNT!
- No comp is worth the money you might lose to get that comp.
- Gambling is for fun. If you ever feel desperate to play maybe you should take a break – maybe even a long break.
- You should always look for roulette games that give you the best percentages. To do otherwise is to spit into a strong wind blowing into your face. (That’s a disgusting image but apt.)
- Winning has nothing to do with your character. You are not a better person because you won some money and you are not a creepy nobody because you lost some money. Gambling is no reflection on your inner self unless you gamble like a lunatic.
- It is important to be cordial and friendly at the tables. No one likes a complainer, a whiner or a moaner. You chose to play. Accept your losses with class and accept your wins with the same class.
- You should make sure you have that 401G.
THAT’S IT FOR NOW. HAVE FUN, BET SLOWLY AND CAREFULLY, CREATE A 401G. I THINK THAT ABOUT SUMS IT ALL UP.
Quiz1. I am giving everyone who has read the entire Wheels within Wheels: The Ultimate Roulette Guide one hundred percent on this final quiz. Don’t say I am not an easy grader!
- If you were an actor, I would say, “Break a leg” before your performance.
- As you are a gambler I have this to say instead, “Break the bank!”