This video slot has a standard 5-reels, a set of Colossal reels, and up to 100 paylines. The Colossal Reel has 5-reels of its own but with 12 visible rows. Test out your rock god abilities with the free spins, just land 3 or more Scatter symbols.
The minimum wager for this casino slot is 0.10 with a maximum of 250 with all active paylines triggered.
Icons and Symbols
Standard symbols include the J, Q, K and A. Special symbols include the KISS logo, guitar, and KISS band member icons.
Colossal Reel Set
With 5 reels and 12 rows, the Colossal Reel Set is a massive addition to the KISS slot machine, providing huge free spin, wild and payday opportunities.
The KISS symbol is the Scatter symbol for this casino slot. Land just 3 Scatters on reels one, three or five of either reel set (standard of Colossal) to activate the following free spins and multipliers.
- 3 Scatter Symbols = 8 Free Spins + 2x Multiplier
- 4 Scatter Symbols = 12 Free Spins + 5x Multiplier
- 5 Scatter Symbols = 20 Free Spins + 20x Multiplier
Not only do both sets of reels operate their own wild icons, but also if players get adjacent wild symbols on a reel in the standard set the corresponding reel will become completely wild in the Colossal reel set.
Game terminology for buttons and displays:
SPIN (or play button): Start the next round of action.
LINES: The total number of lines in play. In most games this can be adjusted by using the arrow (“< >”) or plus/minus (“+ -”) keys.
BET: The current bet amount per line. In most games this can be adjusted by using the arrow (“< >”) or plus/minus (“+ -”) keys.
MAX BET: Automatically wager the maximum possible bet based on current coin value and # of active paylines (depending on the game).
TOTAL BET: The total amount to be wagered in the next spin (calculated by the # of active paylines and bet per line amount).
LEVEL: Normally available in levels 1 through 10 (and sometimes differently), this setting adjusts the number of coins wagered in a round, with level 1 being the lowest number of coins and 10 being the highest. Not available in all games.
AUTOPLAY: Activate computer play mode, where the computer plays your spins on your behalf. In most games you can set the number of autoplay rounds to x10, x25, x50 or x75.
PAYTABLE (i): Displays all winning combinations and payouts available for current game.
PAID: Amount of winnings to be paid to player during a winning round.
JACKPOT: In progressive jackpot games, the current jackpot amount will be shown here.
- WILD is wild for all symbols except FEATURE.
- FEATURE only appears on reels 1,3 and 5 of the MAIN REEL SET and reels 1,3 and 5 of the COLOSSAL REEL SET.
- Each reel contains a number of adjacent positions that, before the reel spin initiates, are randomly replaced with a symbol from the paytable except FEATURE.
- Line pays must occur on adjacent reels, beginning with the leftmost reel on each reel set.
- Paytable reflects current bet configuration.
- Any four stacked WILD appearing on the MAIN REEL SET start a symbol transfer, turning the corresponding reel on the COLOSSAL REEL SET into WILD.
- All pays are evaluated after WILD transfers.
- During free spins, an alternate set of reels is used for each reel set.
- During free spins, 3 or more scattered FEATURE across both reel sets adds additional free spins to the amount of free spins remaining.
- All scatter pays are multiplied by the total bet.
- Scatter pays are added to payline wins.
- Only highest winner paid per winning combination on each reel set.
- Wins on multiple paylines are added together.
- Total line bet must be divided equally between each active payline; therefore, all total bet amounts are not available.
- Only active paylines can register wins.
- Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
The slot machine game rules apply for mobile as well.